GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love my Edition 1, just turning out not to be too practical (lol!), and had to put other vehicles in storage to make room.
1076 miles on it.
No lien, located in Virginia (outside DC).
Options: Kicker tailgate audio, tailgate step lighting, console locking storage, e-trunk mat.

PM me with any questions and to discuss offers if interested.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle Grille

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Love my Edition 1, just turning out not to be too practical (lol!), and had to put other vehicles in storage to make room.
1076 miles on it.
No lien, located in Virginia (outside DC).
Options: Kicker tailgate audio, tailgate step lighting, console locking storage, e-trunk mat.

PM me with any questions and to discuss offers if interested.

View attachment 1996

View attachment 1997
another one selling... hmmm...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love the way it drives, and everything about it.
Just two things: It’s just very wide, and I have two kids in car seats so the white interior panels aren’t the best if you know what I mean!
It’s a tight squeeze to get into the single door on the third bay of my garage so having to put it on the double side.
Also, in the DC area driving/parking isn’t that conducive for large vehicles.
Apart from those I absolutely love it. Hoping the Silverado EV is a slightly better fit. 😃

·
Registered
121 Posts
I love the way it drives, and everything about it.
Just two things: It’s just very wide, and I have two kids in car seats so the white interior panels aren’t the best if you know what I mean!
It’s a tight squeeze to get into the single door on the third bay of my garage so having to put it on the double side.
Also, in the DC area driving/parking isn’t that conducive for large vehicles.
Apart from those I absolutely love it. Hoping the Silverado EV is a slightly better fit. 😃
Makes sense, thank you for the feedback.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Is it the drive you don't like, things like vehicle width, visibility, comfort, etc. Or is it an opportunity to make some coin? Not judging either way, just curious what you mean by not practical.
Definitely not the opportunity to make coin. He only just discovered the car had a white interior and was 93.7“ wide after taking delivery.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts