No surprise here, Rivian priced their initial offering way too low,

·
Registered
14 Posts

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I saw one last week at Myrtle Beach at the outlet mall plugged into the charger.... It's definitely not a bad looking truck, I just think that it's size is a little small for me
I like the look of the Rivian, but my wife and her friends hate it. they still tease me for ordering the R1S, but agree its better looking than our Tesla Y.

·
Registered
150 Posts
My
I like the look of the Rivian, but my wife and her friends hate it. they still tease me for ordering the R1S, but agree its better looking than our Tesla Y.
My wife loves the look of the R1S, not so much the R1T. Too bad we won’t be seeing one for years.

I agree it is underpriced, I would probably be willing to pay a premium at auction to skip the line. Mostly because of the length of the line and lack of alternatives.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My

My wife loves the look of the R1S, not so much the R1T. Too bad we won’t be seeing one for years.

I agree it is underpriced, I would probably be willing to pay a premium at auction to skip the line. Mostly because of the length of the line and lack of alternatives.
I am fine waiting and let Rvian work out all the bugs, I can live with my Tesla Y for now,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts