GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
It is a shame that people can make $ for just doing stupid stuff and posting it.... And then the younger generation coming up looks up to them and that's what they want to be... An "Influencer" or a "Youtuber" with little or no skills... I blame the Kardashians... I have never watched any of that crap... I mean really they are Famous for being Famous...

·
Registered
2008 Hummer H3 Alpha
23 Posts
That dude is a mindless rich bozo NPC consumer who literally does not know the first thing about offroad driving. The dude hit a large dip in the road going 60 mph in WTF mode which lowers the suspension in a 9000lb vehicle. What did you think was going to happen? Nowhere did GM market this truck as a prerunner. All offroad driving is not the same. This vehicle isn't made to jump ramps or drive over uneven terrain at high speeds. It is made to crawl over rocks at 2 mph and to go through mud ruts. If you want to do dumb stuff offroad at high speeds, you need a full built prerunner with a custom tuned long travel suspension that can absorb this massive amount of kinetic energy.

·
Registered
2008 Hummer H3 Alpha
23 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts

A lot of words to avoid just saying "I'm an idiot."

If you treat a 9000lb rock crawler like a trophy truck, it's not the truck's fault. You're just an idiot.
The funny thing is, with that much suspension travel, it really can act similar to a TRX or a Raptor, not trophy truck status, but at least very capable at higher speeds on rough terrain. But then putting it on bump stops and doing the same... results not as good!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts