GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you that have your trucks have the roof or bed rails? Are they easy to install and remove? I was thinking that that I would probably get both when my turn to order comes around, but I would most likely just store them in the garage until I knew I was going to need them...

· Registered
"Spring 2022" (or 2023) ED1 SUT
309 Posts
I've been quite curious about these, as well (esp. the bed cross bars). I already have cross bars, so would love to have a way to reuse them, so might end up trying the Truxedo Elevate rails: https://truxedo.com/elevate-ts-rails
No experience with these, but they seem to work with a lot of different retractable bed covers, depending on how the cover attaches to the bed rails. I currently have the Rhino crossbars which are on a quick release for my TRX.
Hood Vehicle Bumper Automotive design Motor vehicle

· Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
1,230 Posts
I’m just trying to figure out the best option to carry my SUP board as they are 12’ long. Generally you need a tall rear rack they allows the sup/kayaks to utilize the full length of vehicle.
I would probably be considering adding these on with the rails on the roof for your use case: GMC Accessories

· Registered
470 Posts
Reviving this thread a bit. I got the cross bed rails accessories and was curious, do these work with a lot of standard sizes of cargo carriers? I.e. Some Thule ones usable if dimensions are right? Don't see any GMC official items to use with these yet.

· Registered
"Spring 2022" (or 2023) ED1 SUT
309 Posts
Reviving this thread a bit. I got the cross bed rails accessories and was curious, do these work with a lot of standard sizes of cargo carriers? I.e. Some Thule ones usable if dimensions are right? Don't see any GMC official items to use with these yet.
Are they completely static or is there any ability to move the feet around? The ones on my current truck mount to a t-track.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts