GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's your thoughts on the short term future as fas as buying in?
I like Rivian but depending where the initial trading shakes out it could be more or less attractive. I got the 175 shares at $78 that Rivian set aside for reservation holders which is a very small position for me, I am just going to sit on it for a few days and see where things shake out before buying more.

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was going to go for the full 175 shares in the pre-IPO until they kept changing everything. I bought 100 shares at $78. Nice to see that it's up on the day and holding after hours. Who knows, maybe I will regret not buying more right off the bat. I plan to buy more as they increase production. I think they're a good long term investment. Amazon and other backers won't let them fail. The products are good, just have to get manufacturing up to speed.
Ya, every person has a different threshold of pain for these high risk IPO... There will be dips to get more, no hurries IMO....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.