GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Not to revive an old thread, but couldn't find a better spot. Truck full of Rivian R1T's rolling through town over the weekend.
View attachment 1329
Wow, cool. they just opened the store where I live and started giving reservation holders test drives this morning. I am way down the list, so will have to wait a while, but they look great, build quality is on par with Land Rover, but design is cleaner and more attractive inside. I got to sit in one.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Wow, cool. they just opened the store where I live and started giving reservation holders test drives this morning. I am way down the list, so will have to wait a while, but they look great, build quality is on par with Land Rover, but design is cleaner and more attractive inside. I got to sit in one.
As far as I know we won't be getting a store, but could be wrong. I was just shocked they were rolling through town. I would love to sit in one just to feel the size and if it would be a viable option for my family.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
As far as I know we won't be getting a store, but could be wrong. I was just shocked they were rolling through town. I would love to sit in one just to feel the size and if it would be a viable option for my family.
It is smaller then I expected, I would say Colorado size interior, maybe a bit longer brake pedal to back seat. But Width almost exactly Colorado.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts