GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The embargo lifted on Rivian R1S today, and Tom Moloughney had an interesting take specifically for @Shaved Ice (haha), I think Tom was saying it's really good, the best in class.

"The best way to describe the R1S’s overall performance to someone that hasn’t experienced one yet would be to combine the finest characteristics of a Range Rover, a Mercedes G-Class, and a Lamborghini Urus. And the resulting super SUV might still be inferior to the Rivian R1S."

·
Registered
722 Posts
The embargo lifted on Rivian R1S today, and Tom Moloughney had an interesting take specifically for @Shaved Ice (haha), I think Tom was saying it's really good, the best in class.

"The best way to describe the R1S’s overall performance to someone that hasn’t experienced one yet would be to combine the finest characteristics of a Range Rover, a Mercedes G-Class, and a Lamborghini Urus. And the resulting super SUV might still be inferior to the Rivian R1S."

I've seen some reviews suggesting the R1S the better off-road option than the R1T. I'm looking forward to seeing them compared side by side and with the Hummers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts