GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interestingly I had placed a $1000 deposit on an R1S, but when Rivian raised the price I opted out, got my $1000 back (in less then 24 hours), and when they offered the old price back I re-upped, but they did not take $1000 deposit back on my credit card, so I kept my place in line and got the $1000 back... I called Rivian today to confirm, and they said, yup, You keep your place in line, and your deposit.

WOW, thats cool...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Congrats. I'm convinced I moved up the line because I didn't cancel my reservation.
Saw your Hummer just went live, good luck! My Rivian is getting listed next week on Bring a Trailer. Had to wait until I had the title in hand from DMV per BaT requirements. Hopefully it will do as well as the one that ended on Cars and Bids today.

Pretty sweet Tom that you kept your place and your deposit. Now that's how to do it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
No Rivian reservation holders allowed on this site, house rules. You're all banned. ;)
What about Rivian owners...for the next week anyway as my auction just went live on BaT

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What about Rivian owners...for the next week anyway as my auction just went live on BaT

Good Luck... I wonder what the R1T value is? $125-$140K my guess

·
Administrator
722 Posts

I should ban you, but...I guess I'll do the right thing and not 🤝

·
Registered
59 Posts
Good Luck... I wonder what the R1T value is? $125-$140K my guess
There are several Ebay for between 134 and 145 that have been there for a little while. I know one sold at 130 on Ebay also. All of those are Launch Green which I think limits the buy pool as it's not everyone's cup of tea. If it ends anywhere near $125k I will be super happy. Reserve is already off as it was set at $95k.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts