GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019, Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,291 Posts
Some Dealerships have the parts in and waiting for customers, some do not and are now in back order.
Timelines sometimes don't match up how GM expects when they plan the announcements. It's a very fluid time.

I know some dealerships can call around and find the parts they need from other locations. Then other dealerships don't bother and wait for their local parts warehouse to get them in stock.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I am waiting for the software update, but as I have complained about the Hummer infotainment, you have to drill down in the menus to see if an update is available, not something that shows on the app as it should.
If there is a Vehicle update it will notify you in the notifications bar at the top.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
You get a profile setup notification, when you click on that you get "get started by signing into my GMC" which gives you 3 options sign in on app, sign in on vehicle, skip for now, tried signing in all 3 ways, fail fail fail "failed to find compatable vehicle, but yet the phone app shows the 2022 HummerEV in the menu, and works to operate the truck.
May want to log out of the app in the vehicle and log back in. I'd also sign out of the app on phone, and reboot phone and sign back in.

Edit: However, I think we have hijacked this thread enough LOL

Refer back to my first post here... xD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts