GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we were on our way out of town today and going to be going right by the GMC dealership where my reservation is and they have an ED1 for sale that I looked at earlier this week. When I went by earlier this week, they hadn't even had a chance to detail it. I decided to take my wife and daughter to look at it, as they have been mad at me for obsessing over it for the last 2 years. My wife hasn't had nearly the love for it as me and looked at a few pictures, but never really loved it... When we got to the dealer, they had it front and center in the showroom and detailed... Both my wife and daughter really LIKED IT (much to my surprise) and then she was even thinking about swapping her Mercedes GLS for the Hummer for her to drive! But I think that the shear size (width) would have her not wanting to drive it every day. She looked at pictures of the SUV and said that she probably liked it a little better, but without the spare tire in the back... Do we know if you could get the SUV without the spare (maybe on the 3X)? I was very surprised how much they liked it, she adjusted the driver seat to suit her (she's 5-0) and there was a ton of room behind her at that point 馃榿... I think that I liked it even more after looking at it a 2nd time.

Then later when we were in Charlotte I saw my 1st Lucid.... I only got a quick glance as it was going the opposite direction, but a sighting anyway...

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually it was Jim Hudson in Columbia... The one that they have they bought used and have it listed for sale at $215,000.....it has close to 1500 miles on it and they told me that they thought that they bought it from GM (a demo truck) after they had a dealer demo at Charlotte Motor Speedway a few weeks ago... I told him that I didn't think he would get anywhere near $215 for it at this point, and I am happy to wait for mine at MSRP 馃榿

1 - 4 of 4 Posts