GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Super Moderator
2019 Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,696 Posts
Every time I try to report it to OnStar they transfer me to EV concierge, back to GM, and the second repeats. Nobody has a damn clue about who to report any issues to or why they are occurring. GM needs to seriously work on this
Because you never talk to level 2... you let level 1 keep transferring you.

Reactions: KITT

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Not working for me I-75 North between 91 and 106. About a month now
Dealer had to fix my Super Cruise. Maybe take yours in for analysis?
Every time I try to report it to OnStar they transfer me to EV concierge, back to GM, and the second repeats. Nobody has a damn clue about who to report any issues to or why they are occurring. GM needs to seriously work on this
You have to take it to a dealer trained to diagnose Super Cruise issues and insist they troubleshoot. Concierge and OnStar won't help.

· Registered
37 Posts
Dealer had to fix my Super Cruise. Maybe take yours in for analysis?

You have to take it to a dealer trained to diagnose Super Cruise issues and insist they troubleshoot. Concierge and OnStar won't help.
This is good advice. I probably need to do this as well. How do you know if a dealer is trained to diagnose and troubleshoot super cruise?

· Registered
4,011 Posts
This is good advice. I probably need to do this as well. How do you know if a dealer is trained to diagnose and troubleshoot super cruise?
They are working on it, and when I write my service report, you will get more insight into the issue, and solution.

· Premium Member
61 Posts
I’m having the same issue… driving from MD to Florida right now, and havnt been able to enable super cruise for the 400+ miles I’ve driven so far. Tried onStar and ended up in an endless loop of transfers till I finally told them never mind.
Was really looking forward to using super cruise on this road trip!

· Registered
37 Posts
I’m having the same issue… driving from MD to Florida right now, and havnt been able to enable super cruise for the 400+ miles I’ve driven so far. Tried onStar and ended up in an endless loop of transfers till I finally told them never mind.
Was really looking forward to using super cruise on this road trip!
It may have nothing to do with it working well but I seem to notice that downloading offline maps for areas I frequent make it work more consistently. Again, it could totally be random and not related but it could be worth a shot to download offline maps for your trip to see if you get better performance.

· Premium Member
61 Posts
It may have nothing to do with it working well but I seem to notice that downloading offline maps for areas I frequent make it work more consistently. Again, it could totally be random and not related but it could be worth a shot to download offline maps for your trip to see if you get better performance.
thanks, i tried the offline maps and that still didn’t enable super cruise.
I did recently get my hummer serviced for the recall, and they also had to replace the cluster behind the steering wheel cause it was flickering. I wonder if something wasn’t reconnected or has to be reprogrammed after the service.
I don’t even see the steering wheel indicator that lets u know when ur on a supported road…

21 - 30 of 30 Posts