GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GM should release Q2 deliveries tomorrow AM, 2021 Q4 there were 26 EV's and 2022 Q1 there were 457 EV's,
What are we expecting?

I have been thinking,

<5 Lyriq
500 Hummer EV
150 BrightDrop EV 600
4500 Bolt/EUV

·
Registered
155 Posts
I was looking at my Vin of 611 as a possible indicator but then I see a hummer on BaT who apparently picked his up around the same time as me with a Vin in the low 100’s so can’t really trust that.

I’ll base my guess on quarters with the ED1 increasing steadily. Put me down for 300 Hummer edition 1 deliveries.

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was looking at my Vin of 611 as a possible indicator but then I see a hummer on BaT who apparently picked his up around the same time as me with a Vin in the low 100’s so can’t really trust that.

I’ll base my guess on quarters with the ED1 increasing steadily. Put me down for 300 Hummer edition 1 deliveries.
300 Hummers Delivered should be a sound guess. My dealer has one below 100, one at 500 and one at 600 came on the same truck.

·
Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
946 Posts

When I picked mine up on Feb 26th, the GMC rep said it was around the 25th nation wide to be delivered. VIN was 184.

·
Registered
2019 Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,331 Posts
GM now reporting 95000 built shy vehicles in Q2, thats going to hurt cash flow, and earnings
As a result, GM will hold about 95,000 vehicles manufactured without certain components in company inventory until they are completed and will recognize revenue when they are sold to dealers, which is expected to happen throughout the second half of 2022. The impact of these events, which is not expected to impact GM’s full-year earnings guidance, is discussed in an SEC Form 8-K filed today.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Is your truck at the dealer, or in transit?
It's not at the dealer yet, and can't get a straight answer if it's in transit yet. Just that I'll get updates X days from now, which the update at that point is... I'll get an update another X days from now.

But like you said in an earlier post, I'm mostly sitting back just waiting. It will make it here someday hopefully :p

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's not at the dealer yet, and can't get a straight answer if it's in transit yet. Just that I'll get updates X days from now, which the update at that point is... I'll get an update another X days from now.

But like you said in an earlier post, I'm mostly sitting back just waiting. It will make it here someday hopefully :p
Ya, we have waited over 18 months, it will come, and if you have a VIN, it is likely on the way very soon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts