GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
466 Posts
The 60% number they mention is accurate. It's 60% of all XT4, XT5 and XT6 sales for our prior year. The 40% of people choosing a specific dealership is not accurate at all. The correct 2nd part is 40% of all EV registrations in the dealer's district will be how they are allocating Lyriqs. Basically, they are combining our SUV sales with District EV numbers to determine how many we get.

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
The 60% number they mention is accurate. It's 60% of all XT4, XT5 and XT6 sales for our prior year. The 40% of people choosing a specific dealership is not accurate at all. The correct 2nd part is 40% of all EV registrations in the dealer's district will be how they are allocating Lyriqs. Basically, they are combining our SUV sales with District EV numbers to determine how many we get.
Wow, so shipping lots to CA, and FL, is how I read that 40%?

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
That is correct. They had originally done luxury EV registrations for their number, but changed it to all EV registrations.
I am seeing lots of complaints across Lyriq forums with the new reservations systems and dealers no setting prices, telling customers "market value will be determined at the time the car goes on sale" , this is not good for GM..

·
Super Moderator
466 Posts
I am seeing lots of complaints across Lyriq forums with the new reservations systems and dealers no setting prices, telling customers "market value will be determined at the time the car goes on sale" , this is not good for GM..
That's crazy there are still dealers doing this. This is part of the form we have to send off to Cadillac with Lyriq orders. First check box is GM strongly advises agreeing on price.

Rectangle Font Parallel Circle Number

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
That's crazy there are still dealers doing this. This is part of the form we have to send off to Cadillac with Lyriq orders. First check box is GM strongly advises agreeing on price.

View attachment 2308
Read through, its gross to me that dealers pull this crap...

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.