GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,593 Posts
I am just doing math, GM says they will sell 75k+ EV in 2022, 50K of which will be Bolt, where do the other 25K plus come from? GM says they will sell 300K in 2023, you do the math?

Maybe they took conservative number of reservations in case ramping is slower than expected, or its also possible they will switch to 2024 model year early next year. Maybe align with 2024 Blazer and 2024 Equinox debut which will start production in March and June.

By my math I think they plan to sell at least 10K Hummers and 10K Lyriq's this year to get close to those numbers ? Next Year I have no idea how they get to 300K, the math just does not work 80k Bolt, 50K Lyriq, 50K Hummer-SilveradoE-SierraE, 50K Blazer / Equinox is still way short, what am I missing?
The Bright Drop Vans.

·
Registered
2019 Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,593 Posts
from a Detroit Free Press article today...
Cadillac leaders said they expected to convert about 10% of those hand-raisers to purchase orders. And, earlier this year, GM told suppliers to prepare to produce 25,000 Lyriqs this year. The Lyriq is the cornerstone for Cadillac as it is the first of GM's brands to go all-electric by 2030.

Sounds like GM plans to do more then 16K
Do we know how many of the Debut Editions will actually be built?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.