GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I will say it has some massive rear wheels.

Edit: looking at the pictures again, it looks like what ever camera lens is being used is distorting the vehicle a little.

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
This could be Blazer of Equinox, both on similar timeframe, I am leaning towards Blazer SS. Not great body lines in what we can see here.

According to Auto Forecast Solutions Buick is not gotten any Ev product until 2025, and will be a D segment SUV built at LGR

Cadillac however will get a C SUV in 2024, from Mexico, sharing the Blazer Equinox assembly plant.

·
Registered
318 Posts
That looks like more like a Buick in the rear quarter panel similar to the one seen in the back here. GM Comes To CES 2021 With Mystery Electric Vehicles

it could be a mule for a Chinese Buick - even if we don’t get it until later. Remember, there’s at least 10 more EVs for the world not coming from the US.

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
That looks like more like a Buick in the rear quarter panel similar to the one seen in the back here. GM Comes To CES 2021 With Mystery Electric Vehicles

it could be a mule for a Chinese Buick - even if we don’t get it until later. Remember, there’s at least 10 more EVs for the world not coming from the US.
It's the Blazer SS, everything matches the earlier teaser.

I was really hoping this was going to be a real SS, like a Camaro SUV, or like a Typhoon, that faith has been dashed... It's a lot like the ICE blazer plopped on the BEV 3 platform, sure hope its not primarily FWD. If it is, I will rename it Bolt XL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.