GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Hummer 1st Edition EV1
18 Posts
I gotta know...

Can you turn on the heated and ventilated seats together?

Thanks
Wait.... I get you can't do both for a particular front seat... But ( maybe a big but), can you have cooling on one seat n heat on the other, individual settings?

Not sure why you would want to, but.....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Do any cars do that? I am going to go try in my Tesla Y, oh ya, Y does not have ventilated seats, have to try the E-Tron
Yes usually the European based cars can. My past BMWs and now my Polestar can. I consider it like a secret menu option. 😋

Useful to me because of back issues. For example I use the minimal heat setting with a +1 ventilated setting in the spring/summer.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Yes usually the European based cars can. My past BMWs and now my Polestar can. I consider it like a secret menu option. 😋

Useful to me because of back issues. For example I use the minimal heat setting with a +1 ventilated setting in the spring/summer.
makes sense, I wonder if this is a condition typical OEM's just did not think of, or if there is not enough power run to the seats to handle both functions at the same time?

·
Registered
3,492 Posts

I just tried it in our E-Tron and it works, you can use both at the same time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts