GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2019, Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,260 Posts
From GMA:

Details of the altercation are murky, however the altercation happened off production hours at the plant and did not involve GM employees, but rather two employees of a cleaning company that had been contracted by the automaker. Oakland County Sheriff’s Communications Officer Steve Huber said detectives will present the case to prosecutors this week to lay possible homicide charges.

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From GMA:

Details of the altercation are murky, however the altercation happened off production hours at the plant and did not involve GM employees, but rather two employees of a cleaning company that had been contracted by the automaker. Oakland County Sheriff’s Communications Officer Steve Huber said detectives will present the case to prosecutors this week to lay possible homicide charges.
Cleaning is stressful... I guess. WOW, this kind of stuff blows me away when it happens. What could possible be such a big deal at work?

·
Administrator
727 Posts
Cleaning is stressful... I guess. WOW, this kind of stuff blows me away when it happens. What could possible be such a big deal at work?
It's incredible the things people will go after each other for. I once saw two women get into a fistfight because the one lady thought the second lady overheard something she said on the phone, which she was screaming anyways.

I could see a homicide happen over just about anything today, sadly.

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's incredible the things people will go after each other for. I once saw two women get into a fistfight because the one lady thought the second lady overheard something she said on the phone, which she was screaming anyways.

I could see a homicide happen over just about anything today, sadly.
People are charged up lately. and I don't get why... Relax, take a breath. Worry about things we can control in our own lives, and heck with the other stuff out of our control. Love it though, Mariners whooped the Yankees in their last 2 series, once in NY, and again in Seattle, Yankee fans are mad mad mad... I guess the ghosts of 1995 all over again for Yankee fans? Hopefully no shootings. ;)

·
Administrator
727 Posts
People are charged up lately. and I don't get why... Relax, take a breath. Worry about things we can control in our own lives, and heck with the other stuff out of our control. Love it though, Mariners whooped the Yankees in their last 2 series, once in NY, and again in Seattle, Yankee fans are mad mad mad... I guess the ghosts of 1995 all over again for Yankee fans? Hopefully no shootings. ;)
I watched that too, with great enjoyment haha. As a "Guardians" fan, I love to watch the Yanks falter lol. Key to note though, in '95, the Tribe dismantled the Mariners after the Mariners took out the Yanks...a redo of that would be awesome 😉😂

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I watched that too, with great enjoyment haha. As a "Guardians" fan, I love to watch the Yanks falter lol. Key to note though, in '95, the Tribe dismantled the Mariners after the Mariners took out the Yanks...a redo of that would be awesome 😉😂
Ya, I remember that series in 1995, Orel Hershiser carved up our lineup, and remember Lou Pinella sneaking Cigarettes in the corner of the dugout, but we paid the tribe back a couple times later. I remember Jamie Moyer (A pitcher we picked up off the scrap heap for a pop can and a bag of chips) making the Tribe lineup look pathetic in the playoffs a couple times.

The City of Seattle was so cranked up after that Yankee series, the pain of losing to Cleveland went away quickly. That series got us a new ballpark, and got us out of the KingDome...

·
Administrator
727 Posts
Ya, I remember that series in 1995, Orel Hershiser carved up our lineup, and remember Lou Pinella sneaking Cigarettes in the corner of the dugout, but we paid the tribe back a couple times later. I remember Jamie Moyer (A pitcher we picked up off the scrap heap for a pop can and a bag of chips) making the Tribe lineup look pathetic in the playoffs a couple times.

The City of Seattle was so cranked up after that Yankee series, the pain of losing to Cleveland went away quickly. That series got us a new ballpark, and got us out of the KingDome...
The Mariners were something else in the second half of the 90s! You guys had the Kid of course, A-Rod before he became A-Roid, the Big Unit, Tino Martinez, a stacked team. Orel played younger than his years that series lol. Both Seattle and Cleveland were stacked those years, we just had the Murderer's Row lineup in 1995 that could only be taken down by the best pitching team of the era, the Braves.

Being from a town that knows losing lol, it was a relief to see Seattle bounce back so fast for the next season. The Mariners are one of those teams that may not have the huge market and influence of the Yankees, Red Sox, Angels, Nationals, etc...but baseball is so much better when they're good 👍

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Mariners were something else in the second half of the 90s! You guys had the Kid of course, A-Rod before he became A-Roid, the Big Unit, Tino Martinez, a stacked team. Orel played younger than his years that series lol. Both Seattle and Cleveland were stacked those years, we just had the Murderer's Row lineup in 1995 that could only be taken down by the best pitching team of the era, the Braves.

Being from a town that knows losing lol, it was a relief to see Seattle bounce back so fast for the next season. The Mariners are one of those teams that may not have the huge market and influence of the Yankees, Red Sox, Angels, Nationals, etc...but baseball is so much better when they're good 👍
Mariner fans have been through a lot of h---, it's about time they tore the team down and rebuilding, One think I know for sure, the Yankee fans do not want to run into the Mariners in the first round of the playoffs. Mariners finally have some good pitching that gives them a chance to win more often than not.

·
Registered
C7 Corvette, H3X Hummer
124 Posts
Let’s go Mets

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Brother, the Mariners ripped the heart out of the Guardians the last couple weeks. Our pitching is not bad, and we have a rookie, and catcher that hit the ball (hard).

·
Administrator
727 Posts
Brother, the Mariners ripped the heart out of the Guardians the last couple weeks. Our pitching is not bad, and we have a rookie, and catcher that hit the ball (hard).
For sure! You guys have been playing some awesome ball...we got our butts handed to us by you guys lol, it still stings. The Mariners are a force to be reckoned with!

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
For sure! You guys have been playing some awesome ball...we got our butts handed to us by you guys lol, it still stings. The Mariners are a force to be reckoned with!
Ya, I think we caught you guys at the right time, we were hot, and you guys slumping a bit. Some crazy games in the series, todays's included. Did you go see the Blue Angels over the weekend?

·
Administrator
727 Posts
Ya, I think we caught you guys at the right time, we were hot, and you guys slumping a bit. Some crazy games in the series, todays's included. Did you go see the Blue Angels over the weekend?
Indeed I did! I was actually at a huge local car meet up on the lake, over 600 cars were there...but the Angels were flying over the coast back and forth. The best part was, the Anthem had been played on the site loudspeakers about 15 minutes prior!

Awesome weekend.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts