GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

Registered
Hahahaha I'm sure your going to have trouble unloading an Edition 1, I would totally give some one 5 % for doing nothing 馃檮馃檮馃檮馃檮. That's sarcasm, in case you dident grasp that. Hahahah what a peice of Samsonite.
I think the best plan if someone wants max money for their Hummer is an auction site, Doug DeMuro's "Cars and Bids" gets huge exposure globally, and would draw the biggest pay day. Especially if you get a few people bidding, and if it was a Hummer Doug would definitely promote it. If I get mine before the excitement dies down, I will drive it for a week, and then it will be on there.

Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
I keep seeing the same Hummer EV on the road almost every day. Taunting me.
Apparently I pass @Aloppen 's house on my commute. Not sure if he's the Hummer driver I've been seeing but he was behind me at a traffic light briefly yesterday.

My dealer still has no idea when they are going to start seeing VINs other than "a rumor".

Registered
Hi My Name Is Alex Evans I can help you sell your Hummer Ev Edition 1.

I鈥檓 not a dealer just-auto enthusiasts who鈥檚 been buying multiple cars a year and been taking advantage of the recent car market. I would be a broker I deal with several dealers on a daily basis and a lot of buyers come directly to me for vehicles

I believe the very first Hummer鈥漵 arriving could bring over $200k above MSRP

I can get you the highest amount over MSRP for your Hummer EV Edition. I will be Charging 5% of your total sale price for my broker services

I can get you more money for your Hummer or any vehicle you're interested in selling.

Contact me at any time to get a free appraisal on your vehicle

If you are interested you can e-mail me [email protected] or you can call/text 832-499-0058

Tried to go to your website its not working.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts