GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my HUMMER EV today from Art Moran GMC. Great dealership with a VIP treatment from the dealership and from GMC!

This truck exceeds expectations!!! A true beast!!! Watts to Freedom is unbelievable and also tried a little crab walking. Loving it!

Attachments

·
Registered
690 Posts
Picked up my HUMMER EV today from Art Moran GMC. Great dealership with a VIP treatment from the dealership and from GMC!

This truck exceeds expectations!!! A true beast!!! Watts to Freedom is unbelievable and also tried a little crab walking. Loving it!
That's incredible congratulations @john.e.schwegman! Keep us updated on how its treating you! CAn you film what crab mode is like? I'd love to see how it works on an actual production truck.

·
Administrator
727 Posts
Here is a shot I dug up of the two Hummers from Art Moran's Facebook that were delivered here.

One of them is john.e.schwegman's and the other is Malaligned's

View attachment 1722

love this belly shot, gives ya a real good look of the battery and the under body protection!
How cool that two of our members are the owners of these two trucks...this place has come so far since the forum began over 2 years ago.

It almost feels validating seeing these deliveries happening to our members now, after all this time waiting. Congrats to you both!

·
Registered
255 Posts
I am going to guess the audio system will be the same as coming in the refreshed pickups, so good, but not great.
So that tells me, swap out ALL existing speakers with high end speakers, add a Digital processor and add two 12" subs under the rear seat. ✅. We need that music to crank to 11.... 🤣

·
Super Moderator
457 Posts
So that tells me, swap out ALL existing speakers with high end speakers, add a Digital processor and add two 12" subs under the rear seat. ✅. We need that music to crank to 11.... 🤣
I like the way you think. It's fun tapping into the factory audio. We need to get more of these on the road so we can start an audio thread and what everyone is upgrading to.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.