GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The forum is growing! We've gotten a large number of new members added in just the last 2 weeks, and we've now had over 20,000 post views since the forum opened about 4 months ago! Far and away not only the best Hummer EV forum, but by far the most trafficked. Great to see! Can't wait to see how this forum explodes after the reveal. Welcome to all new members and visitors alike!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Wow, I didn't realize we've gotten that many views on here so far! Hopefully we can convert more visitors to members when the reveal finally happens.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We're at 61 members now!
I'm betting (and hoping) that we eclipse 300 or so members after the Hummer EV is revealed. I really enjoy the 6 or 7 of us who regularly contribute {we've got a sort of Hummer camaraderie between us lol), but think of how much more active and engaging it will be when we have 50+ active members!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm betting (and hoping) that we eclipse 300 or so members after the Hummer EV is revealed. I really enjoy the 6 or 7 of us who regularly contribute {we've got a sort of Hummer camaraderie between us lol), but think of how much more active and engaging it will be when we have 50+ active members!
Yeah the debut will definitely wake everyone up and get more people on here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts