GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner

Original Next To New

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Shaved Ice 
#1 ·
Went to Knoxville’s Cars and Coffee today. A guy with a 1988 Hummer started a conversation and then pulled his next to mine for a comparison photo. BTW, his was VERY cool.
Tire Wheel Car Sky Vehicle

See less See more
#3 ·
It was a lot of fun. It is held at are biggest mall (on a Sunday before the mall opens) and almost every parking space was filled. There are 500+ photos of my Hummer floating around on people’s phones now. Probably fielded 200+ questions. Crab walked all the way out. My wife pointed out that crab walk seemed to make men all of ages giddy. Exchanged numbers with a couple of people. Got invited to other car shows. Again, it was a good time.

#4 ·
I drove military hummers in 1988 when I first joined. I never thought they would look anything other than massive until today. Again, his old Hummer was REALLY cool, completely Linexed with contrasting rock rails, great rig.

I lined up the grills best I could in the first previous picture because I know how perspectives can get wonky on photos. Here are the two offset shots I took:
Wheel Tire Cloud Car Sky

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Vehicle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.