GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Hummer EV Edition 1; 2007 Maserati QP Sport GT
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An orange warning light showed up this week. The manual said something about “Propulsion System Failure.” Initially, the light came on intermittently and now it is constantly lit. The service dept said they can not look at the vehicle until next week. Also, my vehicle has not been charging to 80% the last two days.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Automotive lighting Hood Automotive mirror Automotive design Automotive exterior

·
Registered
GMC Gas / Diesel / EV Technician
60 Posts
An orange warning light showed up this week. The manual said something about “Propulsion System Failure.” Initially, the light came on intermittently and now it is constantly lit. The service dept said they can not look at the vehicle until next week. Also, my vehicle has not been charging to 80% the last two days.

Any advice would be appreciated!

View attachment 3330
Thats the “check engine light” basically. Needs diagnostic but if it wont go past 80% possibly module issue in battery pack

·
Registered
2022 Hummer EV Edition 1; 2007 Maserati QP Sport GT
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The vehicle ended up staying at the dealership service center for a week. The technician communicated back and forth with engineers at GM corporate and no issues were found. They reset the light and were able to charge and drive the vehicle normally again. My fingers are crossed that the light does not come on again.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would have liked to know the codes it is throwing.... @JackBurton you can call Onstar and request the codes.
P1E00The Drive Motor Control Module is not performing as expected. An issue has been detected in the Motor Control System which monitors and controls the electric motors used to propel your vehicle.
P0F3BThe Lithium-Ion Battery is not performing as expected. An issue has been detected in the Battery Conditioning System which provides heating and cooling for the battery pack on your electric vehicle to ensure efficient operating conditions.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts