GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
62 Posts
I've noticed that mine will charge when plugged in regardless of when the schedule is set if it won't complete charging before the end of the schedule. For example; if I have my charge schedule set to charge from 7PM to 7AM and I plug it in at 5PM, if it won't complete the charging between 7PM and 7AM then it will start charging anyway. I find this annoying as it costs me money. However, that being said, I can't say that I've noticed this as consistent behavior.

· Registered
62 Posts
That was my thinking too but hey... all in the name of science. Which meant yesterday returning home a few times went very slow and had a 33% success rate of the truck lowering itself (aka 1 out of the 3 times I parked it in the garage). Its been 102-107 here this week but again I feel like thats not THAT extreme that systems wouldnt function but man are the battery fans on turbo high after parking the truck for a few minutes to cool things down.

The search for the cause and solution continues for me.
I've noticed that I can't lower my truck below "normal" unless I'm:
a) in Park.
b) in WTF mode.
If I try to lower my truck while driving it says (something along the lines of), "Vehicle will lower when you come to a stop". But it never does. I can shift into park and lower the truck, but as soon as I take it out of park, it goes back to normal ride height. This was all observed in "My Mode". Now that I think about it maybe I should try it in "Normal Mode".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts