GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder | 2022 Audi RSQ8 | 2020 Range Rover
29 Posts
This looks incredible! Looks great in black and the bronze wheels look great!

Reactions: Rrrick

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
The wrap and wheel combo looks AWESOME!!! What offset are those 24"s and do you know what the offset is on the stock wheels are?
My apologies for the delayed response.

The stock wheels are 18x9. I measured the backspacing to be 6-3/16" +/- 1/16". When I bought the new 24" x 11" wheels (8x165.1 spacing, 0-offset), I aimed to match the same backspacing, to avoid issues with them rubbing on the suspension.

There are wheel offset calculators that can determine the stock offset, though I haven't done that.

·
Registered
2022 Hummer EV
30 Posts
Thanks Malaigned for the info!!! The stance on your EV is perfect!!

Do you know the center bore of the stock wheel and if they are hub centric or lug centric?

Bolt spacing is 8x180? Others say its 8x6.5 (8x165.1)

Sorry for all the questions, just not enough info out there on the web regarding Hummer EV wheels and I can't take off a wheel because I don't have a jack that can lift a minimum of 2500lb.

Thanks

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Thanks Malaigned for the info!!! The stance on your EV is perfect!!

Do you know the center bore of the stock wheel and if they are hub centric or lug centric?

Bolt spacing is 8x180? Others say its 8x6.5 (8x165.1)

Sorry for all the questions, just not enough info out there on the web regarding Hummer EV wheels and I can't take off a wheel because I don't have a jack that can lift a minimum of 2500lb.

Thanks
You are correct — it’s 165.1 bolt spacing. I fixed my post above.

The hubs are 117mm. The bore on the new wheels is 125, so I used hub centric rings to fill the gap.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
These are a couple photos showing how far the tires are past the fenders. They're 35 x 12.50 x 24" tires, which are essentially the same diameter and width of the stock tires.

The wrap was $4500. I think they gave me a discounted rate, as they used it for social media.

Attachments

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.