GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a reservation and took delivery this weekend of 323 built on 2/22. A couple of small issues so far;
Passenger mirror does not work correctly
Antenna was scratched
Had to recalibrate power tonneau cover
System is showing a recall notice from 08/01
Dealer did not put any washer fluid in during PDI

Any tips on other issues I should be looking for from a build this early?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Had a reservation and took delivery this weekend of 323 built on 2/22. A couple of small issues so far;
Antenna was scratched

Nice, enjoy!

1) Do you have extract mode already enabled? Thus have the hardware sensors and software for it?
2) Obviously hope you have no ibar/roof panel leaks but keep an eye out - figure they would have replaced those that were pending delivery still.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Antenna was scratched

I'd be putting a 12V charger on the battery just to make sure it's topped up, who knows how long it's been sitting and a good number of new owners come on here with a completely dead truck that's just a dead 12V battery that's been sitting for months discharging being the most common cause.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Antenna was scratched

Congratulations on taking delivery of your Hummer @PMinKC! Sorry to hear there's some issues.

Have you reached out to GM about the mirror or the recall notice? Also is the tonneau cover working after you recalibrated it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice, enjoy!

1) Do you have extract mode already enabled? Thus have the hardware sensors and software for it?
2) Obviously hope you have no ibar/roof panel leaks but keep an eye out - figure they would have replaced those that were pending delivery still.
Thanks. I have not tried the extract mode yet but will check it out. Had heard about the roof leaks but hopefully that got fixed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congratulations on taking delivery of your Hummer @PMinKC! Sorry to hear there's some issues.

Have you reached out to GM about the mirror or the recall notice? Also is the tonneau cover working after you recalibrated it?
Thanks! I have told the dealer about the issues and have a service appointment next week. Just wanted to drive the truck a little more and see if I find anything to add to the list.
Tonneau seems to be working fine after the recalibration.

·
Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
1,091 Posts
Thanks! I have told the dealer about the issues and have a service appointment next week. Just wanted to drive the truck a little more and see if I find anything to add to the list.
Tonneau seems to be working fine after the recalibration.
Mine worked fine for a few days but required recalibration again always. It was one of the first delivered though, supposedly they had an updated design/software already since then. If not, there is a shim kit that is supposed to help, but I'm not really sure how based on what mine was doing.

·
Registered
7 Posts
May I ask, how much are you paying a month? (Naturally, you don't have to answer)

I have one reserved, and I make enough and have enough cash but I also now am thinking, I may get a house end of next year/2024 with the way the economy is going. So now I'm just trying to figure out how much am I looking at? I have a guess but if you don't mind it would help me out a bit.

·
Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
1,091 Posts
May I ask, how much are you paying a month? (Naturally, you don't have to answer)

I have one reserved, and I make enough and have enough cash but I also now am thinking, I may get a house end of next year/2024 with the way the economy is going. So now I'm just trying to figure out how much am I looking at? I have a guess but if you don't mind it would help me out a bit.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts