GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  zer0t 
#1 ·
Hi all I've decided to put a deposit on tri-motor hummer after having some initial hesitance. I do have a deposit on a Cyber Truck as well but the thought of the Hummer is becoming more and more pleasing. I have two other Tesla vehicles (2020 S100 Perf, 2020 Y Perf w/PUP). Regardless of which BEV you choose, once you've driven electric it's really hard to give it up. I had no idea it would become so important and cannot wait to get one of these pickup trucks, or at this point any good electrical pickup truck. I currently have a 2019 Raptor, which I absolutely love, but would be replacing it with the next vehicle to electrify my DD group of cars.

Once I take delivery on, preferably the Hummer, I am going to partially retire (I have a pretty flexible situation) and my wife and I, and our bulldog, are going to just travel all over the US seeing everything we've ever wanted to see. I'd like to run up as many miles as the vehicle can handle running around the US, going back to one of our two home bases (Marco Island, FL and Rumson, NJ), to CA to visit my daughter (SpaceX engineer) and everywhere in between.

I'm really anxious to get my hands on one of these and hopefully start the adventure of a lifetime.

Discussion starter · #4 ·
Welcome @zer0t. Great choice going with the EV3X.
Are you just looking at the HUMMER EV and Cybertruck or interested in others as well like the Rivian R1T and the F-150 EV?
I put a deposit on the Rivian quite some time ago and I do have interest. However, the hummer styling, the fact that GM is established and has a dealer network has me most interested in it. I haven't considered the E F-150 which I am sure will be nice. However, I really like vehicles that are ground up and EV platform.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.