GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thankful and fortunate to hold a reservation for the Edition 1. When I first started my career, I wanted a 2008 White H2 but held off due to the economic recession and housing market crash.

Fast forward twelve years and I currently drive a Maserati QP which I intend to keep forever as it is the vehicle in which I brought both children home when they were born. Now that they are getting older, I am looking for an electric vehicle for daily driving, road trips, off-roading, and weekend adventures.

I currently hold a reservation for the Tesla Cybertruck but have been following the progress of the Hummer EV since it was announced last year. I was impressed with the debut this week and instantly felt a connection to this vehicle.

I hope to contribute on this forum and learn from you all!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Welcome to the forum @bufflinks! Glad to see another Edition 1 reservation holder on here! Do you plan on getting both the Hummer and the Cybertruck? Or are you going to decide between the two?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the Welcome! I plan on choosing between the two - at this time, I intend to purchase the Hummer EV. I will keep both reservations until I get the call or email to place the final order for the Edition 1. Glad to see other Edition 1 reservation holders on the board!

·
Super Moderator
387 Posts
Welcome to the forums @bufflinks, I'm with Oakwood, glad to have another Edition One reservation holder on the site! I've been surprised by just how many people got through with Edition Ones...we've been debating about this here since the reveal, what the final number was for E1 reservations. I'm guessing about 5,000, which is pretty solid!

Also, what year is your QP? And is it the V8? One of the best-sounding motors of all time, full stop.

Lastly, keep that CT reservation for sure...but set your heart on that Edition One! :cool:(y)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you! It is an '07 Sport GT, Pininfarina design with V8 Ferrari engine. I purchased it pre-owned with 6k miles in 2010 and it has been my daily driver for the last decade.

I'm all in on the Edition One (y)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Thank you! It is an '07 Sport GT, Pininfarina design with V8 Ferrari engine. I purchased it pre-owned with 6k miles in 2010 and it has been my daily driver for the last decade.

I'm all in on the Edition One (y)
I remember when the Quattroporte came out I was talking to some relatives about it. My uncle says "It's a great sounding name, I wonder if it has a meaning behind it? I burst his bubble and say "It's literally called the four door..." The look on his face was absolutely priceless :ROFLMAO:

·
Super Moderator
387 Posts
I remember when the Quattroporte came out I was talking to some relatives about it. My uncle says "It's a great sounding name, I wonder if it has a meaning behind it? I burst his bubble and say "It's literally called the four door..." The look on his face was absolutely priceless :ROFLMAO:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 - 7 of 7 Posts