1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
156 Posts
TV premiere is March 27. Available on youtube April 3.

Following the premiere on The HISTORY® Channel, there will be an encore showing of the film on FYI™ on Thursday, March 31, at 9 p.m. ET. The documentary will also be available for streaming via History on Hulu and History.com on Sunday, March 27 as well as on GMC’s YouTube channel starting Sunday, April 3.

·
Administrator
727 Posts
I don't think anyone, including myself and everyone else here, truly understands the scope of how impressive this Hummer project was.

To build any vehicle in 2 years from start to finish is unheard of. To build an all-new, electric propulsion architecture, super off-roader pickup with this kind of ridiculous capability in that time span is just insane.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
I don't think anyone, including myself and everyone else here, truly understands the scope of how impressive this Hummer project was.

To build any vehicle in 2 years from start to finish is unheard of. To build an all-new, electric propulsion architecture, super off-roader pickup with this kind of ridiculous capability in that time span is just insane.
Especially during a Pandemic, and historical supply chain issues. This is amazing for an all new vehicle the shares nothing with previous vehicles.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Any idea where I can find it? We have YouTube TV and apparently the History Channel isn't on YouTube TV...
Good question: all I know is what GM has told us: following the premiere on The HISTORY® Channel, there will be an encore showing of the film on FYI™ on Thursday, March 31, at 9 p.m. ET. The documentary will also be available for streaming via History on Hulu and History.com on Sunday, March 27 as well as on GMC’s YouTube channel starting Sunday, April 3.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2019, Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,305 Posts
Good question: all I know is what GM has told us: following the premiere on The HISTORY® Channel, there will be an encore showing of the film on FYI™ on Thursday, March 31, at 9 p.m. ET. The documentary will also be available for streaming via History on Hulu and History.com on Sunday, March 27 as well as on GMC’s YouTube channel starting Sunday, April 3.

Hope this helps.
Ah thanks for that clarification. I know it would be on one of the Streaming Services... I was picturing Discovery+

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.