GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well brother what are your initial thoughts??? Stayed up late, waiting to hear from you. 😂
Overall really happy, its fun, gets lots of attention. Drove all the way home 12 miles by Freeway on Super-cruise More automatic lane changes than I would typically make, but it works really well.

I am a little bit overwhelmed right now with the settings, its going to take some time to figure everything out.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Overall really happy, its fun, gets lots of attention. Drove all the way home 12 miles by Freeway on Super-cruise More automatic lane changes than I would typically make, but it works really well.

I am a little bit overwhelmed right now with the settings, its going to take some time to figure everything out.
There is alot to it, but once you start going through everything you will pick it up pretty quickly. I suggest you get your coffee in the morning and sit in that bad boy and go through everything. Also weird being in a garage, not having to worry about exhaust and getting carbon monoxide poisoning :). Congrats on finally get yours!!

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There is alot to it, but once you start going through everything you will pick it up pretty quickly. I suggest you get your coffee in the morning and sit in that bad boy and go through everything. Also weird being in a garage, not having to worry about exhaust and getting carbon monoxide poisoning :). Congrats on finally get yours!!
Thanks, I am going to take it out today and play with it, last night I was just too tired.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts