GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I’m not actually ordering a Hummer but I’m an EV tech for a GMC dealership. Honestly I came here to find out how people are liking their vehicles and what problems they are seeing out of the gate. We are supposed to get our first vehicle any day now and Im excited to check it out and do the delivery inspection. I’ll just mostly lerk in the background but I figured I’d say hi too.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Hi! I’m not actually ordering a Hummer but I’m an EV tech for a GMC dealership. Honestly I came here to find out how people are liking their vehicles and what problems they are seeing out of the gate. We are supposed to get our first vehicle any day now and Im excited to check it out and do the delivery inspection. I’ll just mostly lerk in the background but I figured I’d say hi too.
Welcome... There is a lot of 1st hand knowledge here and even more speculation as only a few here actually have theirs at this point... @Dark-Fx has his and I feel certain that he has the most experience (I believe that he has well over 4000 miles on his so far). He has written some good stuff check his Honeymoon thread... But he said he is going to write a more comprehensive review when he gets time. He has Road tripped it from Michigan (I believe) to Florida and back...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome... There is a lot of 1st hand knowledge here and even more speculation as only a few here actually have theirs at this point... @Dark-Fx has his and I feel certain that he has the most experience (I believe that he has well over 4000 miles on his so far). He has written some good stuff check his Honeymoon thread... But he said he is going to write a more comprehensive review when he gets time. He has Road tripped it from Michigan (I believe) to Florida and back...
That review is now live and per typical @Dark-Fx fashion, extremely detailed and useful!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts