GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I have a feeling that will change as the LYRIQ gets closer to production, LYRIQ is going to be a hit for Cadillac, maybe its best seller from 2023 on.
Agreed. Plus they really just released a lot of the Lyriq info in the past two weeks. We should start to see interest build closer to order time. Our dealer has a large and loyal Cadillac client base so I'm anticipating a nice demand.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Agreed. Plus they really just released a lot of the Lyriq info in the past two weeks. We should start to see interest build closer to order time. Our dealer has a large and loyal Cadillac client base so I'm anticipating a nice demand.
I think you will see over 50% of LYRIQ buyers are new (or returning after an absence) to the Cadillac brand, at least that is what GM is hoping for. GM will push LYRIQ hard on the coasts initially in typically weaker Cadillac markets, or at least thats what GM has told investors. They are looking for new business to GM from the EV push, and slowly convert their loyal customers.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I think you will see over 50% of LYRIQ buyers are new (or returning after an absence) to the Cadillac brand, at least that is what GM is hoping for. GM will push LYRIQ hard on the coasts initially in typically weaker Cadillac markets, or at least thats what GM has told investors. They are looking for new business to GM from the EV push, and slowly convert their loyal customers.
Not only that but the EV market is very coastal. Having worked in a California dealer and now here in Missouri I can assure you the adoption of EV's will take much quicker on the coast than here. The charging infrastructure alone is already far greater there.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts