GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
608 Posts
We have been marking up other stuff lately. Not something I like doing but with little or no inventory and every dealer around us marking up we eventually followed suit. Although we have maintained lower markups than the competition. Its a very odd market right now. But we arent planning on it for the EVs. Plus I dont think GM will allow it. Now the interesting thing is there is no mark up between MSRP and Invoice. Some holdback but mostly dealer money paid way after the sale for being complaint. Its really designed to be about maintaining brand image and customer service, which is good direction for everyone involved.
This is interesting about the invoice vs MSRP. I used to run a GM store so I am familiar with holdback but based on holdback of other $80k+ cars I hope they have a bigger holdback for all you Hummer dealers to justify the investment you had to make to sell them.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.