GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Super Moderator
474 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Glad to have another dealership on here especially in GSM capacity. I'm just a salesman, but doing the best I can with what info I have on here. I worked out at Weseloh Chevrolet before they sold and have heard a lot about your dealership.

· Super Moderator
474 Posts
Haha hopefully all good. I'm not planning on marking up any of our order units. From what GMC tells us we are in the top 5 maybe top 3 for orders on the west coast.

As I get more info I'll try to update the forum.

I'm truly here as an enthusiast not trying to push the store or sales volume. If I can help I'll try, if someone chooses to do business with MKB, it's much appreciated and I'll do my best to take care of you.
Same here. I have had a Chevy Bolt since 2017 and got the new 2020 when my lease was up. I'm here because I really like electric vehicles and everything about them. I have an Edition 1 SUV on reserve so I'm in the waiting game as well for selling and buying.

I'm out here in Missouri now so it will be nice to hear what the west coast has going on. We aren't marking anything up either, just straight MSRP.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.