GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 3 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
hummer EV is a very good one. it is to be redone and again to be redone since its next release is for 2 years. it depends on you the buyers. It won't just be a luxury car to buy and the real catch is that you will be able to use it at your own expense like the famous Tesla. For the brand it is better to like it with its name and not with any comparison. for more details we will make an appointment in the years to come.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Elon was asked about Cybertruck production in todays earnings call, he said "If we are lucky, we might deliver a few at the very end of 2021, but scale production will be in 2022" Do you still think they are coming by July 4th?

Another surprise in the earnings call, revised S and X still use 18650 battery cell format. This really caught me off guard, I thought it would be 2170

A question was also asked what is 4680 cell production now, which lead to a long pause, and they did not want to answer, and said they think they are still somewhere on the S curve. I think this translates to they are not off to a fast start with the 4680.

Another question was asked when Tesla will reach the 50% lower battery cost, "about 3-4 years"

·
Registered
16 Posts
Speaking of battery for this cybertruck which is composed of several data to cross too many linear beams, I believe for the chassis concerning the tectonic plate with all the components at its disposal. Remember, the Hummer is a war machine. Defense secret. With much more power I think nothing will be able to stop it, if necessary we can always add more to the optional values. We can always visit customers to harmonize it. The engine is already and really sufficient.

1 - 3 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.