GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
SUV
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The night of the launch for the SUV, April 3rd 2021, I reserved a First Edition SUV. The instructions stated I would receive an email confirmation within 24hrs. My credit card was charged, appearing as a charge from my local GMC dealer. I then received numerous emails about updates and such, but never a reservation number. More than a year later, I still do not have any information about my order aside from my credit card receipt. I have contacted the HUMMER EV hotline and they were not helpful at all. I contacted my dealer who directed me back to the HUMMER EV hotline.

I have ordered, several vehicles in the past with no issues, including a Bronco, MACH-E, and a i7. I'm running out of ideas as to how to track down my reservation #. Anyone have any suggestions? Even if someone could direct me to a person to contact? Anything at all, getting kind of desperate and disappointed in GM.

I buy lots of cars, never owned a GM and from my experience with the HUMMER, probably will not ever own a GM...

·
Registered
2019 Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,576 Posts
The first email you get will have your reservation number. The only way you would miss it is if it ended up in your junk email box.

You can contact Concierge at 1-833-Hummer-EV

You can also go Introducing the GMC HUMMER EVs | Electric Truck & SUV and select the little message-us pop up in the bottom right of the screen and ask for Hummer EV concierge.

·
Registered
439 Posts
The night of the launch for the SUV, April 3rd 2021, I reserved a First Edition SUV. The instructions stated I would receive an email confirmation within 24hrs. My credit card was charged, appearing as a charge from my local GMC dealer. I then received numerous emails about updates and such, but never a reservation number. More than a year later, I still do not have any information about my order aside from my credit card receipt. I have contacted the HUMMER EV hotline and they were not helpful at all. I contacted my dealer who directed me back to the HUMMER EV hotline.

I have ordered, several vehicles in the past with no issues, including a Bronco, MACH-E, and a i7. I'm running out of ideas as to how to track down my reservation #. Anyone have any suggestions? Even if someone could direct me to a person to contact? Anything at all, getting kind of desperate and disappointed in GM.

I buy lots of cars, never owned a GM and from my experience with the HUMMER, probably will not ever own a GM...
The concierge can look it up and send an email to you if needed, and if you actually do have a reservation which sounds like ya should if charged, etc. Good luck.

·
Registered
SUV
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I reached out to both the Hummer EV concierge and my dealer. The concierge has escalated it to the next level. The dealer could care less. Makes me apprehensive as to what service from them will be like in the future. What happen to the days when a dealer courted you? the days they valued your business?

I have the charge on my credit card as really the only proof that my order was placed (and what time). I didn't think I needed to due a screen shot as the prompt said I would receive a confirmation email within 24hrs. I sent my credit card statement as proof but still awaiting a response. I received so many generic updates on the HUMMER EV, that I assumed it was due to my confirmed reservation.

Was wondering if anyone else has had any problems with their reservation or if I'm just the unlucky one?

·
Registered
106 Posts
I replied to your IMs but I got a reservation number but it was not for my order, I am having another dealer look into the situation. Once they charge your card you are supposed to get a reservation number. You reserved yours way before me so you should have yours by now.

·
Registered
C7 Corvette, H3X Hummer
141 Posts
I reached out to both the Hummer EV concierge and my dealer. The concierge has escalated it to the next level. The dealer could care less. Makes me apprehensive as to what service from them will be like in the future. What happen to the days when a dealer courted you? the days they valued your business?

I have the charge on my credit card as really the only proof that my order was placed (and what time). I didn't think I needed to due a screen shot as the prompt said I would receive a confirmation email within 24hrs. I sent my credit card statement as proof but still awaiting a response. I received so many generic updates on the HUMMER EV, that I assumed it was due to my confirmed reservation.

Was wondering if anyone else has had any problems with their reservation or if I'm just the unlucky one?
I had the same problem as you. Nothing that I had showed what my reservation number was. I was lucky though. The concierge was able to look up the email that was sent and forwarded to me. Keep trying the concierge until you get a person who can help. It’s hit and miss with the concierge support.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts