GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I parked the HummerEV, and left it, 3 hours later I came back and noticed the lights still on, and got in and the HVAC was still running. I could not get it to go off without re "starting" it and then shutting it off again. This could be a bug that is causing dead 12v batteries. Never had a car that won't sleep, but this is not the first time it has done this?

Blue Angels are in town this weekend, and I can vouch the F18 Super Hornets are far louder than their old legacy Hornets were, which is just awesome. Tomorrow I am going to try to get a special picture with the HummerEV.

·
Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
898 Posts
Yesterday I parked the HummerEV, and left it, 3 hours later I came back and noticed the lights still on, and got in and the HVAC was still running. I could not get it to go off without re "starting" it and then shutting it off again. This could be a bug that is causing dead 12v batteries. Never had a car that won't sleep, but this is not the first time it has done this?

Blue Angels are in town this weekend, and I can vouch the F18 Super Hornets are far louder than their old legacy Hornets were, which is just awesome. Tomorrow I am going to try to get a special picture with the HummerEV.
If you didn't hear the contactors go on/off, its likely that the 12V battery was still being maintained.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts