GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I parked the HummerEV, and left it, 3 hours later I came back and noticed the lights still on, and got in and the HVAC was still running. I could not get it to go off without re "starting" it and then shutting it off again. This could be a bug that is causing dead 12v batteries. Never had a car that won't sleep, but this is not the first time it has done this?

Blue Angels are in town this weekend, and I can vouch the F18 Super Hornets are far louder than their old legacy Hornets were, which is just awesome. Tomorrow I am going to try to get a special picture with the HummerEV.

· Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
1,234 Posts
Yesterday I parked the HummerEV, and left it, 3 hours later I came back and noticed the lights still on, and got in and the HVAC was still running. I could not get it to go off without re "starting" it and then shutting it off again. This could be a bug that is causing dead 12v batteries. Never had a car that won't sleep, but this is not the first time it has done this?

Blue Angels are in town this weekend, and I can vouch the F18 Super Hornets are far louder than their old legacy Hornets were, which is just awesome. Tomorrow I am going to try to get a special picture with the HummerEV.
If you didn't hear the contactors go on/off, its likely that the 12V battery was still being maintained.

· Super Moderator
2019 Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,703 Posts
I could not get it to go off without re "starting" it and then shutting it off again.
That sounds like the vehicle was remote started.... As in having to turn the car "On" then "Off" to turn it off.

Key Fob in a place that may accidently get pressed?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.