GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
61 - 72 of 72 Posts

· Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
There must be something to that theory. I am “Fall”, but got the verify email and my charger back in late February and early March respectively. I got the “built” email on the 6th. I’m about 600 miles away.
I am a lot further then that, but was thinking maybe they are pushing them the states with green credits

· Registered
124 Posts
Did you previously verify? Got charger?
I verified on on March 16th, My original dealer verified on April 7th (Second verified email). Moved dealers April 7th because of gouging. New dealer confirmed it was verified on their end April 8th. Hummer Concierge verified on April 9th. 2nd of the 2nd dealer verified emails came on June 6th.

I'm a Spring 2022 delivery, which we know aint happening now. I'm definitely NOT pleased, especially with people "behind" me getting them. I'm convinced I got shuffled for moving dealers, even though they confirmed it wouldn't with concierge
I am starting to think where you live matters too, GM is clearly going out of order in some cases. I wish GM was more open on this, and had an app to keep us informed, and communicate.
I actually figured this was probably some of what the original "SEASON" deliveries were, but obviously not. Especially when there are a ton in Cali, FL and now the east coasts.

My bronco order was a complete mess.

· Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
I verified on on March 16th, My original dealer verified on April 7th (Second verified email). Moved dealers April 7th because of gouging. New dealer confirmed it was verified on their end April 8th. Hummer Concierge verified on April 9th. 2nd of the 2nd dealer verified emails came on June 6th.

I'm a Spring 2022 delivery, which we know aint happening now. I'm definitely NOT pleased, especially with people "behind" me getting them. I'm convinced I got shuffled for moving dealers, even though they confirmed it wouldn't with concierge

I actually figured this was probably some of what the original "SEASON" deliveries were, but obviously not. Especially when there are a ton in Cali, FL and now the east coasts.

My bronco order was a complete mess.
Ya, this reservation systems is not great, and not sure about the user experience. Tesla not much better though, sometimes they tell you you car is coming tomorrow, and it takes months to get it. Lots of horror stories. Mine went smooth, but was end of the year, and tesla wanted it delivered

· Super Moderator
2019 Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,701 Posts
This is one of the Drivers that has access to the lot of Hummers and he ships them all over:

probably ask him questions

· Registered
"Spring 2022" (or 2023) ED1 SUT
309 Posts
I didn't switch dealers, have a Spring delivery, and also no built, shipped or other communications from GM. So it's not just you (and also displeased).

· Registered
53 Posts
I didn't switch dealers, have a Spring delivery, and also no built, shipped or other communications from GM. So it's not just you (and also displeased).
I’m another one in this category as well. I’ve been thinking this has to do with either location and/or how that survey got answered from a few months ago. My dealer has confirmed that I’ll be their first delivery but they just don’t know when it’ll happen. The concierge says “they have until the end of June so it’s technically not late yet”. At this point I’m thinking end of July is now best case scenario.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
310 Posts
I’m another one in this category as well. I’ve been thinking this has to do with either location and/or how that survey got answered from a few months ago. My dealer has confirmed that I’ll be their first delivery but they just don’t know when it’ll happen. The concierge says “they have until the end of June so it’s technically not late yet”. At this point I’m thinking end of July is now best case scenario.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DITTO…. SAME STORY HERE! Very annoying!
My dealer told me todayGM said I will have my truck in two weeks, no built email yet, But I’ve got the charger and all my accessories are in so WTF……?
My dealer also told me don’t hold your breath

61 - 72 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.