GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
"Spring 2022" (or 2023) ED1 SUT
310 Posts
I just got the email that my Hummer has been built, and shipping soon. Kinda feels exciting again...
Congrats!

Rivian is supposed to be sending an R1S schedule update this week, hope the schedule is moving up, not back.
The email they sent this morning didn't seem promising:
Preorder holders who no longer have delivery window estimates in 2022

As we’ve continued to ramp production, we’ve seen some customers’ delivery windows move up while others push back. This includes much anticipated updates to many of our R1S preorder holders. For those who’d previously received an estimated window in 2022 but will now be later than that, we want you to have this update so that you can adjust your plans accordingly.

· Registered
"Spring 2022" (or 2023) ED1 SUT
310 Posts
I'm a Spring 2022 delivery, which we know aint happening now. I'm definitely NOT pleased, especially with people "behind" me getting them. I'm convinced I got shuffled for moving dealers, even though they confirmed it wouldn't with concierge
I didn't switch dealers, have a Spring delivery, and also no built, shipped or other communications from GM. So it's not just you (and also displeased).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.