GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congratulations 馃帀. You gonna sell it?
Thank you... I am not sure yet if I will sell it or not. Financially I would prefer to sell it, but I kinda like it too. Depends on the market when it comes in, if it is still around $200K I will sell it, if it's $150K I will have to think hard.

Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
Thank you... I am not sure yet if I will sell it or not. Financially I would prefer to sell it, but I kinda like it too. Depends on the market when it comes in, if it is still around $200K I will sell it, if it's $150K I will have to think hard.
For what it's worth, $150k was the number I was going to be happy selling mine for.

Registered
Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Wheel Car

Congrats Tom! I just got my built email too, followed by multiple text from my dealer. He gave some additional details. He said, based on the previous two deliveries, he expects delivery in 1-2 weeks. I am sure members who have already received delivery can shed some light on this. I have a Fall reservation, but I am not complaining馃コ馃コ馃コ

BTW, I will not be selling! I understood why some might. It is just too perfect of a vehicle for my needs/wants.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
View attachment 2334
I just got my built email too, followed by multiple text from my dealer. He gave some additional details. He said, based on the previous two deliveries, he expects delivery in 1-2 weeks. I am sure previous members can shed some light on this. I have a Fall reservation, but I am not complaining馃コ馃コ馃コ
Congrats, look at you, Looks like GM is releasing a bunch of them at once...

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Maybe they are releasing a lot of the Hummers at once to "flood the market" so to speak and drive down the resale/secondary market....
I think they have been holding them back for software or hardware updates, and now they are ready to ship. Perhaps they want to load them into late Q2, or early Q3. I hear Lyriq is going to start shipping later this month too. GM EV's are getting going.

Registered
I just got the email that my Hummer has been built, and shipping soon. Kinda feels exciting again...
Congrats!

Rivian is supposed to be sending an R1S schedule update this week, hope the schedule is moving up, not back.
The email they sent this morning didn't seem promising:
Preorder holders who no longer have delivery window estimates in 2022

As we鈥檝e continued to ramp production, we鈥檝e seen some customers鈥 delivery windows move up while others push back. This includes much anticipated updates to many of our R1S preorder holders. For those who鈥檇 previously received an estimated window in 2022 but will now be later than that, we want you to have this update so that you can adjust your plans accordingly.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Congrats!

The email they sent this morning didn't seem promising:
Preorder holders who no longer have delivery window estimates in 2022

As we鈥檝e continued to ramp production, we鈥檝e seen some customers鈥 delivery windows move up while others push back. This includes much anticipated updates to many of our R1S preorder holders. For those who鈥檇 previously received an estimated window in 2022 but will now be later than that, we want you to have this update so that you can adjust your plans accordingly.
Thanks,

Ya, I think Rivian is going to move the schedule back, I am not likely to get my R1S until mid next year. Stuck with my Model Y till then. :(...

1 - 20 of 72 Posts