GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

· Registered
468 Posts
I wish that the SUT was a little longer with a longer bed... I know that if it had a longer overhang that it would not be quite as agile off-road, but I would use it more for truck stuff as I think that many others would as well...

· Super Moderator
2019 Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,695 Posts
I wish that the SUT was a little longer with a longer bed... I know that if it had a longer overhang that it would not be quite as agile off-road, but I would use it more for truck stuff as I think that many others would as well...
mm that's what the Trailboss Silverado EV will be.

Reactions: theflew

· Registered
37 Posts
i usually like my toys for about 2 weeks and swap out of in 3 months. I like to try everything, I am the child that survived. I got my HEV back in July. I don't like large cars, never owned a pickup truck... I have about 5K miles on my HEV. As of right now I have no interest in selling it. I could care less about appreciation or depreciation. It is so rare that I find a car that I am not thinking about selling.

· Registered
306 Posts
i usually like my toys for about 2 weeks and swap out of in 3 months. I like to try everything, I am the child that survived. I got my HEV back in July. I don't like large cars, never owned a pickup truck... I have about 5K miles on my HEV. As of right now I have no interest in selling it. I could care less about appreciation or depreciation. It is so rare that I find a car that I am not thinking about selling.
You're right the exclusiveness of it is great! Plus it's a great truck I love to drive it! I usually only have a car for 2 years, then I get bored and get something else.
However I fell in love with my H2 when I bought it in 2003 and still have it. I never had anything that long except my wife!!!

· Registered
468 Posts
@Nebula1701 and @skiborsy I was wondering the same thing, but I like the styling of the Hummer the best... I just wish it had a slightly longer bed... I wish that the 1st Editions we were able to pick VS just the Denali or the RST.... I think that end the end I will probably come down to choosing between the Sierra AT4 and the Hummer... The AT4 would probably be a better choice, because I am guessing that the interior would be a little more luxurious than the Hummer and it will probably have significantly more range... But Damn the Hummer just looks so good... And for me now it may be the later timing to be able to get some of the newer features that will be available later....

· Registered
306 Posts
I'm actually Happy with it as is, it looks so tough!

It is hands down the coolest truck on the road JMHO
I don't care about the bed size....Until I need it to be bigger...lol!

At least it's bigger than the H2 SUT Bed!
My Raptor had a short bed too, never really ran into an need for it to be bigger.
I do feel that if you really need a larger bed for work, or hauling dirt bikes, the hummer isn't for you it's not a work truck.
My Hummer Bicycle, just fits with the front wheel turned 90 degrees.

· Registered
37 Posts
I think everyone should stop caring what these things cost. If you can afford to buy one just enjoy it. A lot of people on this site turn small problems they are having with these trucks into the reason why they are selling it. Anything mechanical will always have minor issues. I certainly have had a few, but I not letting it take away from the fun I am having with it. Who cares whats going on in the economy, I promise you this truck is way more fun than looking at some extra numbers on a screen because you got a little extra cash for it. If you can afford this truck just enjoy it, drive it, its a blast.

· Registered
306 Posts
I think everyone should stop caring what these things cost. If you can afford to buy one just enjoy it. A lot of people on this site turn small problems they are having with these trucks into the reason why they are selling it. Anything mechanical will always have minor issues. I certainly have had a few, but I not letting it take away from the fun I am having with it. Who cares whats going on in the economy, I promise you this truck is way more fun than looking at some extra numbers on a screen because you got a little extra cash for it. If you can afford this truck just enjoy it, drive it, its a blast.
I couldn’t agree more!
I also couldn’t make the font any larger!
Money isn’t the only thing and money isn’t everything!
This truck is everything!
We’ll said “HelloHummer”

41 - 50 of 50 Posts