GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here We Pride Ourselves On The Mcelveen Family Promise! When You Reserve Your Hummer EV With McElveen Buick GMC, SC's largest GMC & Hummer EV Dealer We Put It In Writing! No Games! Out Of State? No Problem McElveen Will Fly You Into Charleston, SC To pick Up your Hummer EV!

Feel free to PM or email [email protected] with any questions, thanks!

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Happy to Announce:

$1000 In Accessories Credit When You Reserve OR Transfer Your Hummer EV Reservation To McElveen Buick GMC
SC's largest GMC & Hummer EV Dealer! No Games, We Put It In Writing!
Out Of State, No Problem McElveen Will Fly You Into Charleston, SC To pick Up your Hummer EV!

Feel free to message me on here or email [email protected] with any questions, thanks!

View attachment 2181
Love it...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Always fine print... was going to get free accessories then cancel the reservation ;)
Registrations can only be cancelled by the consumer, it would make no sense for us to cancel a reservation as we would not get the vehicle tied to it, the customer would transfer and it will go to another dealership. If you have any questions feel free to reach out!

·
Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
756 Posts
I meant me do it, not you.
Registrations can only be cancelled by the consumer, it would make no sense for us to cancel a reservation as we would not get the vehicle tied to it, the customer would transfer and it will go to another dealership. If you have any questions feel free to reach out!

·
Registered
C7 Corvette, H3X Hummer
108 Posts
Happy to Announce:

$1000 In Accessories Credit When You Reserve OR Transfer Your Hummer EV Reservation To McElveen Buick GMC
Out Of State, No Problem McElveen Will Fly You Into Charleston, SC To pick Up your Hummer EV!

Feel free to message me on here or email [email protected] with any questions, thanks!

View attachment 2181
Happy to Announce:

View attachment 2181
Can you put that in writing by signing the purchase agreement when verifying? Can the swapping of reservations between dealerships be done on the phone? Is it true that I still hold my place in line with my original order #?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can you put that in writing by signing the purchase agreement when verifying? Can the swapping of reservations between dealerships be done on the phone? Is it true that I still hold my place in line with my original order #?
Yes, yes, and yes. Call the Hummer EV concierge and tell them you want to transfer. Our zip code is 29486, that will make it easier for them to find us. Email me your name after transfer so I can get you your voucher. [email protected]

Hummer Concierge: 833-HUMMER-EV

·
Registered
C7 Corvette, H3X Hummer
108 Posts
I believe others have tried once it was verified and even if it hadn’t shipped they were not allowed to switch
If you signed a contract or executed an order with your original dealer, you must contact them to cancel before re-assignment is final. While your place in line is unchanged,* please note that if you decide to modify your reservation this may affect your vehicle delivery date.
I don't think so but it is worth a try
you would have to cancel any signed contract that you have with the original dealership before you could transfer.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Happy to Announce:

View attachment 2181
TyWhiteEV, what up...

I reserved the Hummer EV SUV 3x but also checked the box for the Edition 1 if one comes available... Does your fantastic offer apply to the SUV as well?

Thank you in advance...

Mr DJ...

·
Registered
C7 Corvette, H3X Hummer
108 Posts
TyWhiteEV, what up...

I reserved the Hummer EV SUV 3x but also checked the box for the Edition 1 if one comes available... Does your fantastic offer apply to the SUV as well?

Thank you in advance...

Mr DJ...
Good question. I just switched to this dealership and also chose the Hummer EV SUV 3x.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Good question. I just switched to this dealership and also chose the Hummer EV SUV 3x.
Kool Beans... My dealership sent me the automated email once I reserved; I responded and told them if they are an ADM dealership, I will not purchase from them. The GM wrote me an automated email; I responded with the same statement. They hit back with saying, "We been trying to contact you, your silence is killing us." :ROFLMAO: Those actions told me that not only are they an ADM dealership but they are nuts also o_O

I will be switching my reservation in a min...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts