GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its about 32 degrees today where I live and I opened my motorized bed cover. When I started to shut it, it stopped about 1/3 closed. I really need to get it all the way closed.

I was thinking that maybe the cold has something to do with this as its been performing as it should.

-

My problem is I need it closed ASAP. Id like to save a trip to the dealership right now.

Is there a way to manually close the bed liner on my own?

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Jeremy!

You are the man! This is when I love the internet. I was able to get it closed with the little button. Push in, pull out, etc... I didnt even remember that was there.

Anyhow, the motor did not come back to life, but I am very happy that I was able to close and secure my bed again.

Thank you!

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I kind of wish I could just manually open and close it and be able to lock it with out crawling into the bed and than back out the bed. It slides very smoothly by hand. The only pain is the button to lock it back in place. The look of this hard metal is soo nice. I am happy I got it even if its broken. I rarely open it, but do store a decent amount of gear depending on what I am getting into.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts