GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Tom is obviously not having enough fun in his Hummer.;)

My wife an I both work from home and we easily put 1200-1500 miles on our cars monthly.
I live in Colorado and I'm right there with you. I just have too much fun driving around. Whether that's the sports car for a fun weekend drive through the mountains, or the truck to go off roading or camping!

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You only drove 697 miles in a month?? I your Hummer not your daily driver?
Actually only 161 miles in August, I am retired, and usually work in my machine shop at home most days, I usually drive 750 to 1000 miles a month, but last month was off, we had covid pass through the family which wiped out a couple weeks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Picked mine up on July 5th and have about 2500 miles on it. Two long day trips...
200 mile business trip all hwy at 65 to 80 miles 1.1 to 1.2 mi/kWh @ 80% charged and needed to charge before heading back.
260 miles backcountry, off roading and hwy 1.0 to 1.2 mi/kWh @ 100% charge made it home with 9% & 32 miles left.

I know its not the most efficient EV but its dam fun!!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I think its interesting that some of us dont get the MPGe stat. Wonder what causes that. Here's ours:

Electric Economy: 69 kW-hr/100 miles
MPG Electric: -- MPGe
Miles this Report: 644 miles
Estimated Gallons of Fuel Saved: 28 gal
Estimated CO2 Avoided: 544 lbs
Odometer: 2,057 miles

·
Registered
2019, Chevy Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
1,260 Posts
I think its interesting that some of us dont get the MPGe stat. Wonder what causes that. Here's ours:

Electric Economy: 69 kW-hr/100 miles
MPG Electric: -- MPGe
Miles this Report: 644 miles
Estimated Gallons of Fuel Saved: 28 gal
Estimated CO2 Avoided: 544 lbs
Odometer: 2,057 miles
It's a random bug on OnStars side... Happens to me all the time on my reports for my Volt...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts