GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
I said it to my friends that asked me about it when I first got it. It's still a vehicle I'd consider an absolute excess. Glad the 2x SUV has a smaller battery and is generally more efficient than the ED1 Pickup so it seems slightly less excessive.
LOL I never explain my "excess" purchases to people. Especially after I see how some dress up their food with condiments.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Well, we made it back from vacation only to get a text from our dealer (who has been awesome) that all Hummer EVs are on nationwide stop sale due to a potential battery issue. No timetable for resolution/release. The saga continues. Did see that my production date was 3/22 and delivered to the dealer on 9/28/22.
Automotive parking light Cloud Tire Sky Car

Sky Wheel Tire Cloud Vehicle

Cloud Land vehicle Sky Tire Car

·
Registered
248 Posts
This time it isn't the batteries themselves but more the enclosure that's causing the problem.
Again, hopefully the solution is easier than having to produce, ship, and install a new, properly sealed, battery pack for the 1000+ trucks that have been built already while simultaneously rectifying the issues with trucks in active production.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts