GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
61 - 80 of 89 Posts

· Registered
2014 ELR, 2018 CT6 PHEV, 2022 HEV1
161 Posts

· Registered
471 Posts
Congratulations... I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU... We (my family and me) went to to look at the one at my dealership, and I LOVE IT... And the family likes it a lot too (which kind of surprised me) so now I just wait and live vicariously through those of you here that have yours...

· Registered
310 Posts
This is great news! Now I start believing that these are getting delivered to real people.

Don't you feel odd having a white truck?
Not as odd as I thought, it looks so good in white. As I have said previously, I glad I didn’t have a color choice, cause other than yellow (it would have to be the right yellow) I don’t know what color I would choose! Do you think wrapping it just cheapens the truck?

· Registered
310 Posts
Congratulations... I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU... We (my family and me) went to to look at the one at my dealership, and I LOVE IT... And the family likes it a lot too (which kind of surprised me) so now I just wait and live vicariously through those of you here that have yours...
Last night I watched a bunch of YouTube videos on the truck trying to learn as much about it as possible, so I could teach my dealer…lol
Some of them are really annoying to watch!
And some are way too opinionated! Wind noise, tire noise, it’s so big, it’s too fast, it’s too heavy, blah, blah, blah
Bottom line, I learned something new from every video!
Hope to have it by Wednesday, I’ll make my own video…🤪

· Registered
68 Posts
Last night I watched a bunch of YouTube videos on the truck trying to learn as much about it as possible, so I could teach my dealer…lol
Some of them are really annoying to watch!
And some are way too opinionated! Wind noise, tire noise, it’s so big, it’s too fast, it’s too heavy, blah, blah, blah
Bottom line, I learned something new from every video!
Hope to have it by Wednesday, I’ll make my own video…🤪
Tell me about it. The complaints are annoying. 'It's 9000 lbs!' 'The kind of person who would buy this truck...' 'I hate that I like it.'

Why live then? Lol. Anyway so glad you can put eyes on your truck now. The sickness is over for you.

· Registered
310 Posts
Tell me about it. The complaints are annoying. 'It's 9000 lbs!' 'The kind of person who would buy this truck...' 'I hate that I like it.'

Why live then? Lol. Anyway so glad you can put eyes on your truck now. The sickness is over for you.
that guy Doug and his video is so annoying, First of all he talks so fast and mumbles, I can’t understand half of what he says and they video it with a jerky motion (reminds me of the 80’s Max Headroom videos on MTV…(if anyone remembers those…lol and he waves his hands in front of my face!!!!

· Registered
Volt, Polestar 2, R1T, Livewire One
1,232 Posts
I hate that I like it was a quote by Jason Fenske, Engineering Explained.
I said it to my friends that asked me about it when I first got it. It's still a vehicle I'd consider an absolute excess. Glad the 2x SUV has a smaller battery and is generally more efficient than the ED1 Pickup so it seems slightly less excessive.

· Registered
152 Posts
I said it to my friends that asked me about it when I first got it. It's still a vehicle I'd consider an absolute excess. Glad the 2x SUV has a smaller battery and is generally more efficient than the ED1 Pickup so it seems slightly less excessive.
Yea, I know what you mean...A Little Less Pregnant!!! LOL

· Registered
"Spring 2022" (or 2023) ED1 SUT
309 Posts
Very curious what the battery size/overall weight on the SUV ends up being.

61 - 80 of 89 Posts