GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
GMC Sierra, Bolt, Sky, Mach E
907 Posts
I was one who kept getting kicked out of 1st edition when i tried to submit my $100 so i quickly went to 3x submitted it then went back to 1st edition still no luck. My dealer said i beat him on his 3x and he said we should see ours before december ends ....so we shall see
I was in the same situation on that reservation night, but my dealer is more realistic, he told me May of 2023. It is October and nobody seems to have been able to even order an EV3X, so I say that December is out of the question.

My dealer has delivered all 4 of their ED1 customer trucks and is still waiting on their demo unit. FYI, the dealers got to order one demo truck prior to the online reservations being open to the public.

· Registered
GMC Sierra, Bolt, Sky, Mach E
907 Posts
I reserved on 10/23/20, I wonder how many people didn't get the ED1, but were ahead of me. I am assuming that I am probably in the 1st 1000 (that did not get the ED1) or so. I did get a ED1 SUV (but, I do not like it as much as the SUT). I am curious just to know if there is a way to know, but I think that we are all in the dark. I have a friend who has a C8 Z06 reserved and he had mentioned to me that he knew about where he was and that he had moved up because a lot of people had dropped off, but I do not know if that is accurate or not.
I got my 3X (wait listed for ED1) 30 minutes in on 10/20/2020. They sold out ED1 in 10 minutes, so I am guessing on that first night, during the first hour or so they hit at least 10K reservations, if we assume at least 1200 for every 10 minutes. The web site did slow everyone down due to the crashes, but we all kept trying.

My assumption is that I am in the first 5K to 10K range.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts