GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From today's Press Release:

To respond to growing demand, GM is pulling ahead body shop upgrades at Factory ZERO for the Silverado EV and taking other steps to prepare to scale EV production in 2023. While the work is underway, GM will pause production of the GMC HUMMER EV Pickup for several weeks starting in late November. Chevrolet currently has 170,000 reservations and growing for the Silverado EV, including retail customers and intent from nearly 400 fleet operators. GMC has 90,000 reservations for the HUMMER EV Pickup and SUV.

Looks like they will try to get 2022 orders filled then pause on 2023 Pickups. Will they focus on the SUV??

Had some good news late last week, my truck arrived on 9/29. Can't pick it up because of travel for another week or so but here is my timeline for those still waiting. Good luck to all, it was a bit frustrating this summer waiting but glad it arrived.

TimeLine
DateNotes
Reservation Date10/20/20
Expected Delivery Email11/23/21Spring 2022
Need to Verify Email3/16/22
Verified Complete Email3/30/22
Charger Rec'dApril 2022
Built Email7/15/22
Dealer received accessoriesEarly August 22
Dealer email contact with expected delivery9/23/22Expected 10/8
Dealer confirmed delivery9/29/22

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats! My timeline looks like yours (with verification a couple weeks earlier) up to the "Built" email...still don't have one of those or any of the stuff after. And looks like you never got a shipped email?
Never received an email regarding shipping. Only communication regarding shipping/expected arrival date was from the dealer when I did my monthly check in with him.

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Well, we made it back from vacation only to get a text from our dealer (who has been awesome) that all Hummer EVs are on nationwide stop sale due to a potential battery issue. No timetable for resolution/release. The saga continues. Did see that my production date was 3/22 and delivered to the dealer on 9/28/22.
Automotive parking light Cloud Tire Sky Car

Sky Wheel Tire Cloud Vehicle

Cloud Land vehicle Sky Tire Car

1 - 4 of 4 Posts