GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
I might be switching my reservation here just to be on the safe side.
I may do the same. I think I might reach out to my dealer and ask them to confirm MSRP in writing and if they refuse or try to caveat it, I may make the switch. I'm all the way in PA but worst case scenario I turn it into a vacation and a road trip, which I do frequently anyway.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Changed my reservation for SUV to this dealership several months ago. Definitely MSRP and no higher. Got $1000.00 voucher towards
I just paid my local dealer a visit today to get some basic details about SUV colors and options across trims. Unfortunately I didn't get much of a response, but I did broach the topic of MSRP pricing and was told they never markup any of their vehicles. I was even shown that message on their website. As the time approaches I will keep a close eye on things and verifying those statements.

We also talked about timelines for the SUV and I got conflicting information from this dealer. The person who calls me with monthly updates last stated that "your" SUV reservation is slated for production in the Spring of 2023. But the sales guy I spoke with today said he just recently returned from training on the SUV and doesn't expect any deliveries until 2024. Even showed me pictures of the time spent on the SUV. Looks great in that matte green by the way.

I get the feeling we won't hear the true delivery schedule until the SUV is literally upon us. And it truly sucks having very little details and no configurator. The lack of information needs to change.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I just paid my local dealer a visit today to get some basic details about SUV colors and options across trims. Unfortunately I didn't get much of a response, but I did broach the topic of MSRP pricing and was told they never markup any of their vehicles. I was even shown that message on their website. As the time approaches I will keep a close eye on things and verifying those statements.

We also talked about timelines for the SUV and I got conflicting information from this dealer. The person who calls me with monthly updates last stated that "your" SUV reservation is slated for production in the Spring of 2023. But the sales guy I spoke with today said he just recently returned from training on the SUV and doesn't expect any deliveries until 2024. Even showed me pictures of the time spent on the SUV. Looks great in that matte green by the way.

I get the feeling we won't hear the true delivery schedule until the SUV is literally upon us. And it truly sucks having very little details and no configurator. The lack of information needs to change.
If that’s the case they need to change the info on their website. Very misleading to be stating “early 2023” for SUV reservation holders, and even 2023 at all for 3X or 2X ETA’s.

·
Registered
7 Posts

That isn't accurate and sounds like that individual is just throwing stuff out there. SUV Production is scheduled for Late Spring/Early Summer!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I learned allot on the current state of charging with the Hummer EV. It is too much to type out, so looking to possibly do a FB live post if there is enough interest, to cover in detail and answer any questions!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts