GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It should be interesting to hear what she has to say with a huge week coming up for GM, Blazer EV reveal next Monday the 18th after @Dark-Fx goes to bed, and CELESTIQ reveal on Friday the 22nd.

I hope Cramer shuts up, and let Mary talk... I hate when he talks over CEO's, far more interested in what they have to say then Cramer.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It should be interesting to hear what she has to say with a huge week coming up for GM, Blazer EV reveal next Monday the 18th after @Dark-Fx goes to bed, and CELESTIQ reveal on Friday the 22nd.

I hope Cramer shuts up, and let Mary talk... I hate when he talks over CEO's, far more interested in what they have to say then Cramer.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Mary said what essentially I have been telling people about the construction industry... I have been saying that it's like the old arcade game "Whack a Mole". Every time you whack one problem and solve that issue with supply, then another pops up somewhere else... In my current experience, I have 8 triplex buildings that I have framed (24 living units) and the builder is ready for rough-in inspections on probably 3/4 of them already, but the electrician can't get the meter can boxes... So 1 item (technically 3 per building) has everything at a halt and the builder's interest carrying cost is just continuing to build. Same as GM just a different industry..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts