GMC HUMMER EV Forum | HummerChat.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
This video was a disappointment to me…. Marques is usually a lot more on top of the newer stuff, although he’s not really a car guy, especially not a truck guy. But it’s sad that as influential as he is, that GM hooked him up with the reveal prototypes and not a pre-production unit. So absolutely no new info or “exclusive” of any sort here. I suppose they’re not ready to unleash the production-ready trucks unto the media just yet, but it’s sad that Marques gets to cover the reveal trucks this close to production when so many others have already done so.

The SUV looked good backing into that parking space I guess…. I really like that matte/satin green more every time I see it.

I shouldn’t complain, it’s more pictures of the new Hummer EV and that’s good…. I’m just being impatient waiting for the real details to drop.

·
Registered
76 Posts
My biggest disappointment with the video is that this is really late in the game for Marques to finally be reviewing something. And now that he finally did, it was unfortunate that it’s still the same tired reveal prototypes with limited functionality and no new info from him that we haven’t already seen multiple other places. I get that’s still where GM is at for their media access…. This review just seemed out of place for some reason. Yes, I know Marques is a Tesla fan, yet he’s always been fair with his reviews and I thought he was pretty spot on with the Model S Plaid review.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.